Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another Sunday

All right! I'm keeping up with my vow to post once a week. Yes!
Things are going well in both of my shops. I've been listing new items each week so there are always new things.
Today, though, I feel like I haven't accomplished much. Jewelry wise that is. I spent most of the day cleaning up my studio. And my darling husband, Guy, helped. He's a saint. He stands there calmly while I spill Windex all down my leg and all over my favorite pair of shoes. While I ran to clean up the apparel mess, he quietly cleaned the floor (which hasn't been this clean in months!) He helped me move furniture, lamps, junk and an amazing assortment of stuff. He wrestled with the file cabinet to plug a lamp in behind it. What a doll.
But I do have goals. I'm trying to make and list more things for the ArtFire store. I have great faith in that one. Someday it will be as big as Etsy and I'll be one of the charter members with a zillion sales. I'm going to display some of my work at a salon in Edmonds soon. I'm making more things for that too. And my Etsy shop needs more necklaces and bracelets.
I actually have some time this weekend because I don't have to go back to work until Wednesday. Unfortunately, when I have lots of time, I tend to waste it. The thinking is, I guess, that I have so much that I can take longer. I work better under pressure.
Okay. That's enough. I need to go make something now.

No comments:

Post a Comment