Saturday, January 17, 2009

Busy Weekend

I finished the necklace for my wonderful customer and sent her pictures. She really seems to like it. I hope she does. I love making special things for my special customers.

I'm thinking of making some extra long earrings - 4 or 5 inches long. I keep seeing young women wearing them. The popular hairstyle right now seems to be that straight hair that ends just under the ears or maybe halfway down the neck and those extra long earrings look great with it. They're long enough to show even though the girls wear their hair in front of their ears. Is there a name for those long earrings? I think I'll call them Empress length. That seems appropriate. Maybe I'll have some listed on my Etsy site or in my Artfire store by next weekend. Let me know if you think that would be a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment